Re: links in RTF

/ "Karl Critz" <kcritz@mathworks.com> was heard to say:
| I am trying to get links into my DocBook RTF documents.  Looking
| at dblink.dsl,  it looks like Norm's print stylesheets try to create links
| for <link>
| elements.  I am guessing that Jade's RTF backend doesn't support link
| elements.

Um, I used them in RTF. Not that I have an RTF processor around
anymore, but nevermind.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Pleasure is seldom found where it
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | is sought; our brightest blazes of
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | gladness are commonly kindled by