Re: Legal notice gets lost.

[ Let's move this discussion over to docbook-apps, please. ]

/ Colin Paul Adams <colin@colina.demon.co.uk> was heard to say:
| (I've just tested - the problem also occurs in a bare <article>),
| there is a <copyright>blah, blah</copyright> followed immediately by a
| <legalnotice>blah blah</legalnotice>.
|
| Building an html version, causes the word Copyright to be built as a
| link to an ln7.html (or some such name), but the file itself is not
| created. So the copyright is legible, but no legal notice.

Send me a small sample document, please.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The wonder is, not that the fields
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | of stars is so vast, but that man
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | has measured it.--Anatole France