RE: FrameMaker+SGML docbook template

I had no password request (with IE5). It is a new and different and ugly
format which MS foisted upon us... you have to right click the desired files
and select copy to folder.

I just tried it, and go the same results as you (this time from behind a
different firewall). I wonder if this is a firewall or other related issue?
Perhaps Mark Galassi has a comment?  Then, I tried it a second time, and I
got through... was able to begin a file transfer, then I quit. Wonder if
they are busy, and we are getting a bogus result due to the busy message
from their ftp site?

I believe I've accessed their site several times in the past, with less
success, so maybe you should keep trying? We should take this off list, as I
doubt it is of any more interest to the DOCBOOK list. Carl @ comets.com