Re: Element "LEGEND" used in DTD but not defined

Thank you for your answer.  I am actually not interested in the LEGEND element
(or the PGBRK element that is also used in the cals dtd but not defined.)  I
just wondered why  the cals-tbl.dtd includes elements in content models that
are not defined.  I.e. the cals-tbl.dtd delivered with the docbook dtd is not
valid on its own.

--
=======  John Dirdal, CORENA Norge AS,  =========
=   P.O.Box 1024, N-3601 Kongsberg, NORWAY      =