Re: A4 page + numbers in <sect>

Carlos Eduardo Selonke de Souza wrote:

> I have 2 newbies questions:
>
> 1. What I need to learn to change Modular DocBook Stylesheet to produce A4
> pages when using print/docbook.dsl?

You need to make a custom stylesheet as explained in DocBook TDG, and
add/edit these lines in the print stylesheet to read:

(define %paper-type%
  ;; Name of paper type
   "A4"
  ;;  "USletter")

> 2. I would like that <sect> in the print and html output came with numbers.

Add/edit these lines in both the print and HTML stylesheets to read:

(define %section-autolabel%
  ;; Are sections enumerated?
  #t)

You can get this information and much more from Norman Walsh's
stylesheet documentation at

 http://nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/doc/

---
Bob