Re: Code markup.

/ "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@virgin.net> was heard to say:
[...]
| funcdef ok for the function names,
| funcparams for -flippixels is my initial guess, I'd like it
| confirming please.
| I have the distinct feeling that they are related to function
| definitions rather than descriptions since they are part of funcsynopsis
| , or am I being too pedantic?

Without more context, I have to admit I'm a little confused. For the
functiony parts, I'd say:

But from the description of -flippixels, I think it should be a simple
parameter or option, not a funcparam since it's not a parameter to a
function.

Does that help?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If a little knowledge is
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | dangerous, where is the man who
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | has so much as to be out of