Re: Re: Need XML & HTML Entity Reference for :-| or :| Symbol

> Unfortunately I don't remember where I read it, but I don't think
> it was online. If you do a search and find it online, please
> forward the URL

There's a good treatment of it in FOLDOC, the Free On-Line Dictionary of
Computing at

 http://wombat.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/index.html

This has proved to be a very valuable resource for a relative newcomer
to the wide world of computing such as myself. :-)

---
Bob