Re: OT: DocBook and Literate Programming?

Hello,

Mike Sangrey wrote:
> Here are some rather random thoughts.
> Well, this is not likely a `DOCBOOK' event, so we should probably move
> the discussion somewhere else.

I remember a thread on a very similar idea, on advogato.org, a few
months ago.
There was a mention of a project that would realize this idea, but last
tim I checked (1 month ago?) there wasn't much work done.

Please Mike, Jeff, or anyone, keep me informed if you work on this idea
further.

Best regards,

-Sylvan
--