Re: How do you create the MS HTMLHelp from DocBook SGML? (was RE:OT: DocBook and Literate Programming?)

/ Jeff Duska <jeff@duska.com> was heard to say:
| Buried in my orginal email, I had a question on how to create MS HTMLHelp
| from the a DocBook file. I figured that, since this was buried the email not
| many people noticed it. I hope you guys don't mind me reposting the
| question.

You have to write a customization that creates the appropriate TOC files
for the HTML Help compiler. I did it for Arbortext, but I can't give that
source away (in fact, I don't even have it anymore).

Someone recently contributed some XSL stylesheets that do it, but I
haven't had a chance to put them in the distribution yet.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Every new beginning comes from
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | some other beginning's end.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |