Re: modular architecture with DocBook

/ ROSmith@ixl.com was heard to say:
| > From: Norman Walsh [mailto:ndw@nwalsh.com] ...  Someone recently contributed
| >an XSL stylesheet that produces HTML Help.
|
| Norm,
|
| Where can we find this gem?

It'll be in the next release. Uhm. Friday, I guess. (I'm on the road
for the XML Schema WG meeting and for reasons that aren't worth
explaining, I can't publish a new website when I'm on the road.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | When told of a man who had acquired
http://nwalsh.com/            | great wealth, a sage replied, 'Has he