Re: DocBook to WinHelp

Kirk Zurell wrote:

> I am starting to do just this. My process involves generating RTF with a
> heavily-customized print stylesheet, then running the RTF through a Perl
> filter (lots of s///g; rules).

Have a look into the .../contrib/htmlhelp directory of the XSL stylesheets.
Using this stylesheet it should be quite easy to generate HTMLHelp for
Windows. You have to use the XML version of DocBook (which is a good idea
anyway) and use XT as XSLT processor to generate your files (because the
stylesheet relies on some XT extensions).

Michael
--
Michael Wiedmann, Berlin