DocBook/DocBook XML 4.x Documentation

Title: DocBook/DocBook XML 4.x Documentation

Hi there,
I'm looking for documentation on the object oriented elements added to DocBook 4.x. I found the "rough" overview at http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/documentation/reference/40update/, so I'm guessing that it's a work in progress. What I would especially find useful are some samples of object oriented code marked up with these new elements. If anybody's got something more on that or some samples they could share, I'd love to see it.

Thanks,
David
--
512.908.1645