XML doc. instances (non-technical examples)

Hi out there,

I'm working on an Open Ecyclopedia project where DocBook XML will be used for encoding different articles.

Currently I'm looking for examples of document instances where the subject is not too technical but rather general purpose. Does anyone have a hint where to look?

Many thanks in advance,
Vladi