Re: What DocBook element for name of a programming langauge?

/ Trevor Jenkins <trevor@suneidesis.com> was heard to say:
| > It would be nice to have a <programminglanguage> element, though. Did
| > you know you can file DocBook enhancement requests?
| > ...whoops, although I think you could file RFEs before, now I notice
| > the "Create a new RFE" option says "Temporarily disabled." Looks like
| > you may need to wait if you want to request an enhancement.
|
| Says it all.

I'm not sure what all it says, but the reason they're disabled is because
I just took the RFE set to the face to face DocBook meeting at XML 2000.
I expect to get the updated database back online this week.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | 'I have done that,' says my
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | memory. 'I cannot have done
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | that'--says my pride, and remains