Is this a bug in DocBook XML_DTD ??

I have just downloaded a bundle of files from a SUN web site about
DocBook XML Schema (maintained by Mr. Norman Walsh).

I am mainly interested in DocBook XML DTD because I am trying to migrate
a TEI Lite XML project to DocBook XML.

I have tried to test this DTD ( $Id: docbookx.dtd,v 1.12 2000/08/27
15:15:26 nwalsh Exp $ ) against a sample Docbook file provided in the
same web site for XSL transformation but the parser detected an error
in:

<docinfo> is illegal.

I found this ELEMENT declaration in the file dbhierx.mod:

<!ELEMENT part (partinfo?, (%bookcomponent.title.content;), partintro?,
  (%partcontent.mix;)+)>

On the other hand, I can not find a PartInfo element in the Docbook
documentation.

Is this a mistake ? In that case, how can I introduce DocInfo instead of
PartInfo (which entities I have to include and where) ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Pedro Pastor