RE: Is it possible in DocBook?

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Andrey Taranov wrote:

>Hello

Perhaps your page http://xtalk.price.ru/SGML will solve my problem
with cyrillic without asking. I just do not understand why you
call original ISOcyr1 "plushevaya" ;-) ?

Now I understood why nobody reported the bug I found. Because
I presumed Unicode-enabled tools should work for cyrillic, and
my russian collegues just did their workaround!

Thank you, Andrey! Your input is very valuable. Now I will try to
setup tools as prescribed.

>Regards,
>Andrey Taranov,
>Customized Information Systems,