Marking up Bible quotes

I've been given the task of marking up material that contains a numberof
quotations from the Bible. For the most part the attribution and para
elements are sufficient to meet the requirements However, some of the
quotations need to have verse and chapter numbers included.

Any suggestions as to which of the existing elements would be appropirate
to use? Or have I once again to modify DOCBOOK with some local
customisations?

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!

--

<>< Re: deemed!