Re: Rule above and below headers

Some time ago I made this change in my customization layer:

(define ($title-header-footer$)
  (let* ((title (if (equal? (gi) (normalize "refentry"))
     ($refentry-header-footer-element$)
     ($title-header-footer-element$))))

+         (make sequence
+        (make rule
+   orientation: 'horizontal
+  length: %text-width%
+  line-thickness: 1pt
 +  start-indent: 0pt
 +  space-after: (/ %block-sep% 2)
 +  keep-with-next?: #f)

         (with-mode hf-mode
    (process-node-list title))

+   (make rule
+   orientation: 'horizontal
+   length: %text-width%
+   line-thickness: 1pt
+     start-indent: 0pt
+     space-before: (/ %block-sep% 4)))))

I added the lines marked with "+".

Note that at this time I'm not longer using this file, so I'm not sure if it was
the final version of
what I made.

Regards,

Juan R. Migoya

P.S.  I guess this subject shoud be direccted to the docbook-apps list.