*Experimental* DocBook XSL Stylesheets V1.31 released

Hello again,

I've just published version 1.31 of the DocBook XSL Stylesheets.  Most
of the changes in this release are FO contributions from RenderX, but
I also fixed a nasty table bug and a few other problems.

Changes from 1.30:

- XT works with docbook.xsl again, use 'autoidx.xsl' if you want
  automatic indexing. (And that still doesn't work with XT).
- Chunking with Saxon 6.2.1 should work again.

Please consider these release notes before you attempt to upgrade.

These are release notes for the DocBook XSL Stylesheets Version 1.31

*** THIS IS AN EXPERIMENTAL RELEASE ***

- Xalan V1 is no longer supported for chunking, use Xalan V2
- Xalan V2 chunking sometimes fails. I don't think it's my bug.
- Saxon V6.1 is not supported, use 5.5.1, 6.0, or 6.2.1 or later instead
- Saxon V6.2 is not supported, use 5.5.1, 6.0, or 6.2.1 or later instead

Extension support is provided for Saxon and Xalan V2. In order to use
the extensions, you must specify the appropriate Jar file on your
path:

- extensions/xalan.jar for Xalan2
- extensions/saxon551.jar for Saxon 5.5.1
- extensions/saxon6 for Saxon 6.0
- extensions/saxon61 for Saxon 6.2.1 or later (yeah, I know that's wierd)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | That which we call sin in others,
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | is experiment for us.--Emerson
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |