Re: dbpoolx.mod

> I was looking in the dbpoolx.mod file.
> Could you please explain me why the entity - local.ndxterm.class  is empty?

If you look further, you will see there are many such
local.* entities in the DTD.  These are all opportunities
to customize Docbook.  If you create a DTD driver file with
local.ndxterm.class declared as non-empty, then your declaration
will take precedence over the empty one in dbpoolx.mod and
you will have expanded the ndxterm.class entity to meet
your unique needs.  The process is explained quite well in
Norm's book in chapter 5:

http://docbook.org/tdg/html/ch05.html

bobs
The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc.              fax:   (831) 429-1887
                                            email: bobs@sco.com