Re: docbook vs chunk

[Follow-ups to docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org, please.]

/ "Kunath, Marcel" <kunathma@ais.msu.edu> was heard to say:
| when using docbook xsl sheets docbook.xsl creates one large file including
| TOCs in it. When using chunk.xsl it splits it up but there are no TOCs. Is
| this still under development or do I have to create this myself?

I can't reproduce this bug with Xalan. What version of Xalan are you
using?

With Saxon, I can reproduce this problem, but it is a manifestation of
Saxon's incorrect implementation of xsl:apply-imports and xsl:include.

$ xalan -IN xxx.xml -XSL ../xsl/html/chunk.xsl -PARAM use.extensions 1
file:/share/projects/sourceforge/docbook/xsl/html/chunker.xsl; Line 45; Column 16; Writing ch01s02.html for sect1
file:/share/projects/sourceforge/docbook/xsl/html/chunker.xsl; Line 45; Column 16; Writing ch01.html for chapter

results.zip

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | He that shuns trifles must shun
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the world.--George Chapman
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |