Re: Is there a way to have a mediaobject for/with SVG?

/ klaas holwerda <kholwerd@xs4all.nl> was heard to say:
|  I like to use SVG (scalable vector graphis) for drawings in Docbook.
| Is it possible to have this instead of only images like GIF.

The DocBook TC voted[1] to make an SVG module at the meeting on 19
June.  Stay tuned.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200106/msg00003.html
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Men are not sufficiently perfect