Width of table cols

Hi,

I do have some problems with the width of table cells. I can't figure
out how to adjust them. Jade allways diverts 100 % by the number of cols
and sets this number for every col. Isn't there a way to say jade to do
it like most HTML browser do it (downloading the whole table and
calculate to optimal width of each col)? Thank you.

Hang loose!
  Stefan Wintermeyer

--
Lufthansa Systems Infratec GmbH (FRA AN/DAP)
Im Taubengrund 6  -  65451 Kelsterbach  -  Germany

   I'm a soldier, not a diplomat.  I can only tell you the truth. (Kirk)
                                                             "Star Trek"