Announce: Experimental stylesheet releases

This morning I published new experimental releases of the DocBook
DSSSL and XSL stylesheets. Lots and lots of bugs have been fixed, but
things are possibly a bit unstable.

In particular, XSL extensions are in a bit of a shambles. I dropped
support for Saxon extensions prior to 6.4(.2), but later today
discovered that 6.4.2 has some bugs of its own. So you might want to
keep the old versions around for a while longer.

The Xalan extensions are just plain broken. On the advice of the Xalan
developers, I'm moving towards support for Xalan 2.2, but the Xalan
2.2 API isn't quite right yet for the stuff I'm doing, so it's
botched.

Anyway, the changelogs[1][2] summarize all the things I hacked at.

Bug reports, etc., always welcome. Enjoy.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=42807
[2] http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=42809
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | It is seldom that any liberty is