Re: Newbie Question: Getting <sect3> to show in TOC

/ Jeff McKenna <mckenna@dmsolutions.ca> was heard to say:
| For some reason none of my section3 titles appear in the table of
| contents.  I am sure there is an easy answer, your help is appreciated.

Please post stylesheet-related questions do the docbook-apps mailing list.

| Oh, I'm using Docbook XML v4.1.2, as well as the docbook.xsl stylesheet,
| with XML Spy as my editor.  Thanks.

You want to specify toc.section.depth=3 (or some larger number).

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | It is not enough to be
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | exceptionally mad, licentious and
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | fanatical in order to win a great