Re: Newbie Question: Getting <sect3> to show in TOC

/ Javier Farreres <spanish@inicia.es> was heard to say:
| Jeff McKenna wrote:
|
| > Hello,
| >
| > I am extremely new to Docbook and XML so I apologize for my lack of
| > knowledge in this area.  My problem is that I want to generate a
| > clickable Table of Contents, which is do already, however my section3
| > titles are not appearing in the TOC.  My code is like this:
|
| Another possibility, which would cause altering the markup, would be to
| convert everything into section element, as it has a recursive definition.

That wouldn't have any effect.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Those who in their youth did not
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | live in self-harmony, and who did
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | not gain the true treasures of