Re: modifiying DTD

I've attached my customization layer and also inserted it below. Thanks!

<!ENTITY % local.tech.char.class "|MethodName">

<! ENTITY % DocBookDTD PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V3.1//EN"
                              "/usr/lib/sgml/docbook.dtd">
                        %DocBookDTD;

                        <!ELEMENT MethodName - - ((%smallcptr.char.mix;)+)  >
                        <!ATTLIST MethodName
                                %common.attrib;
                                %classname.role.attrib;
                                %local.classname.attrib;