Re: Presentational markup in Docbook

/ Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| Sorry Gregory, I was referring to XHTML development, not docbook.
| Class attribute has been abused for long enough as an expansion
| method for a restricted language. With XML around now, its day
| has passed.

This is leading off-topic, but can you point to W3C documents that
suggest that the class attribute is going to go away? HTML doesn't
seem to have enough semantic richness to support its removal.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | "I" before "E" except after "C":
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | simple, concise and efficeint.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |