Elements for describing machine names and Oracle instances

Greetings:

I'm writing documentation for an application that we have had written for us. In the documentation I make mention of the different machines on which different parts of the application reside, identifying the machines by the server name assigned by our network people.

One part of the application is an Oracle instance, that also has a specific name.

In DocBook, is there an element that is used for machine/server names, and is there an element for things like Oracle instances?

Thanks,

Mike