Including <ulinks> on bibliographies

Iım writing an article with a bibliography that has a lot of websites in the
bibliography. Is it possible to use <ulink> inside a bibliography or do I
need to write a customization layer (Iıd rather not but if thereıs no other
choice...). If I need to write a layer, which module should I change?

thanks
--
---
P  |Carlos Araya

mail:       carlos@cvc.edu
web:        http://www.cvc1.org (work)
            http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
PGP Fingerprint:     E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

To a disciple who was forever complaining about others the Master said, "If
it is peace you want, seek to change yourself, not other people.  It is
easier to protect your feet with slippers than to carpet the whole of the
earth."
-- Anthony de Mello, SJ