Re: Chunking

Chunking is the process used to create multiple HTML pages from one master
docbook document. If  you go to http://www.docbook.org/tdg/html/ you will
see a good example of chunking.

I don't think it'll work on IE at all because it writes documents to the
server, but I may be wrong on this one (known to happen) :)

HTH
Carlos

Once upon a time, "Jason Buckley (Ramesys - Nottingham)" was seen writting:

> Hi Folks
>
> Could someone please tell me what chunking does, and whether it will work
> when rendering XML into IE5.5?
>
> Thanks alot
>
> Jason Buckley

> This communication contains information that is confidential and may also be
> privileged.  Any offers and/or commitments made within this document are
> subject to contract and without prejudice.  It is for the exclusive use of
> the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please
> note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or
> the information within it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
> If you have received this communication in error, please return it with the
> subject line "received in error" to it.security@ramesys.com then delete the
> mail and destroy any copies of it.
>
> www.ramesys.com

---
P  |Carlos Araya
_  |WebCT Administrator/Trainer
G  |California Virtual Campus, Region 1
---- C/O De Anza College
10650 Bubb Road
Cupertino, CA 95014

mail:       carlos@cvc.edu
web:        http://www.cvc1.org (work)
            http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
PGP Fingerprint:     E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

You may not be able to change the whole world, but at least you can
embarrass the guilty.
-- Katha Pollitt