Re: Inter-Document Links between Articles

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Jason Buckley (Ramesys - Nottingham) wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to create a link from one article
> to a specific element in another article, when the two articles are not part
> of the same higher-level document?
>
> That is, I want to replicate the named anchor functionality of HTML when
> using 'unrelated' files.
>
> Thanks alot
>
> Jason.

Jason:

If you're just after a quick and dirty solution for HTML output, ulink will do
what you want. If you want this link to work in different output formats, then
you'll need to use olink, as other respondents have remarked.

(Apologies if I've just stated the bleedin' obvious.)

Andrew Westcombe
GET