Re: docbook, jade, openjade,dsssl etc. How do I get it to work?

[Follow-ups to docbook-apps, please]

/ Fredrik Eriksson <fredrik.eriksson@flowsystems.se> was heard to say:
| Jade doesn't compile!

What version of gcc are you using, and how does it fail to compile?

| So have anyone documented in a step-by-step description how they have set up
| their own system please send me a copy...

There's http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/appa.html#s-installjade

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Klein bottle for rent; enquire
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | within.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |