From: Jonathan Marks
To: Fredrik Eriksson
Cc: 'docbook@lists.oasis-open.org'
Sent: 2001-09-06 10:24
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: 400 setup and configs later...

Yep, I'm also perservering through this.  I may be a bit ahead, I do not

quite understand everything yet, but I do have a configuration that
works.  It is documented below.  Other than describing how to install
tetex and openjade as RPM's, it should be rather generic.

Good luck.

 <<docbook-config.txt>>