Re: docbook cosmetics

Hello,

DocBook does not contain any cosmetics. These are generated from the
stylesheets, either XSLT or DSSSL depending on the DocBook you are using.
To make you life easy you may want to check out DocPro.

http://www.commandprompt.com/products_DocPro.lxp

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.