Re: [ #456174 ] Req: a <YearRange> within <copyright>

/ Dan York <dyork@e-smith.com> was heard to say:
| Norm,
|
| > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=456174&group_id=21935&atid=384107
|
| When you ask a question here like this, do you want followups to go
| to the list?  Or to the SourceForge bug?  I am just sending this to the
| list, but will add it to SF if that is where you want it.

The list, please. I was just pointing to the RFE for reference. I'll
take care of adding summary information to the RFE as necessary.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Extinction, n. The raw material
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | out of which theology created the
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | future state.--Ambrose Bierce