Re: [ #440667 ] Affiliation lacks CorpName

On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 03:21:36PM -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:
> In
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=440667&group_id=21935&atid=384107
>
> Yann Dirson notes that affiliation contains orgname and orgdiv but no
> corpname. He goes on to point out that orgname is likely intended to
> be used for the orgname here.

I'm not sure to understand all of your statement, but I think my point
could be summarized as "is there a reason to have both corpname and
orgname existing in the DTD".

As Gregory points out, there is no <corpdiv>, while there is an

I see 2 possible actions:

- add a <corpdiv> element, and allow corp* where org* are allowed,
maybe in the following fashion (here, for affilition):

(shortaffil?,
 jobtitle*,
 ((orgname,orgdiv*)|
  (corpname,corpdiv*))?,
 address*)

- drop <corpname> and tell people to use <orgname> instead.  Well,
maybe a more generic name should be used instead of orgname.

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre