Re: inlinegraphic going away... (Was Re: image with link)

/ Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| Just found out.
|   <figure float="0" id="fig601">
| 	    <title >A Block split over a page boundary</title>
| 	    <mediaobject>
| 	      <imageobject>
| 		<imagedata 	fileref="images\fig6-1.png" format="PNG"/>
| 	      </imageobject>
| 	      <textobject>
| 	    <phrase>		<para>Figure showing two areas created
| from a single block.</para></phrase>

Valid? Uh, I don't think so. Phrase cannot contain para!

| I wish I'd known that sooner. Is there any rationale why <phrase>
| wrapper needed to
| produce the alt text?

Because the alt text is an attribute value so the phrase wrapper is
supposed to prevent you from putting things like, uh, paragraphs in
there. :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | There is a great difference
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | between seeking how to raise a
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | laugh from everything, and seeking