Re: A straw proposal for help topics in DocBook

/ Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| Guessing that 'topics' could be viewed in a similar way to
| the way in which I use qanda stuff, I like the idea
| of allowing it within other structures, as well as on its own.

Yeah, there's a strange sort of symmetry between my website markup and
help projects. It might turn out that they're isomorphic before we're
finished :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | There is no glory so bright but
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the veil of business can hide it
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | effectually. With most men life is