Re: Linking in DocBook V5.0

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 11:56:33AM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > If there is a way to rename xlink:href in XLink I would say, adopt it
>
>   No, this was beaten to death for 2 years, forget about this.

In this case, maybe we can refer to Xlink via an architectural form to
get the renaming.  Then processors needing Xlink attributes as such
can work on the architectural instance (I hope my terminology is
correct here).

I don't know how much XML-processing tools support architectural
forms, however.  No problem for SGML anyway.

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre