Re: Re: Linking in DocBook V5.0

At 4:40 PM -0500 11/16/01, Norman Walsh wrote:

>Can you point me to any pages that actually use this, uh, "feature"?

Do you want to know how widespread it is or just convince yourself
that it works?

If the former, I'd guess the most common cases are complete headings
and list items placed in A elements, but I'd have to hunt for a while
to dig up an example. I'll keep my eyes open. I used to do this sort
of stuff myself, but I've gotten a lot more careful since I started
working with XML.

If the latter, it's not hard to mock up a page that does this. I just
tested it by by an A link from inside to outside a paragraph and it
worked in the first browser I tried.