Re: Using Keywords in Qandaentry

/ Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@users.sourceforge.net> was heard to say:
| I am trying to come with a FAQ and basicly what I want is to be able to
| use the <keyword> in the qandadiv area so that  I can put .htpsswd in
| the related area. How can I do it ?

You'll have to write an extension to DocBook. As of 4.1, there's no
provision for metadata in blocks. The TC is considering how to address this
issue in the future.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The average man, who does not know
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | what to do with his life, wants
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | another one which will last