Re: Re: Environment Variables in File/Directory Names

Interesting...

but it is possible to avoid hardcoded paths in xsl elemnt such as
<xsl:import>?

For instance, I' creating some custom xsls which refer to the docbook
ones via <xsl:import href="/usr/share/sgml/docbook/../filename">
statatements. It wold be possible to avoid this hardcoding?

Giuseppe