RE: how to generate online help?

It's quite easy when you use Norm's XSL-stylesheets for HTMLHelp. All
necessary files are written: .html, .hpj and .hhc. You can just open the
.hpj in Microsofts HTMLHelp Compiler (HHW.EXE, it's for free) and compile
your Online Help (.chm) ;-)

I was surprised when I tried it out, how fine it works (two years ago I've
been already edtiting TOC files by hand ...).

The second part of your question I cannot answer; I'm actually not producing
HTML Help for the moment (but Manpages ;-). I guess you'll have to write
your own stylesheet, which does the whished selection - before you apply
Norm's XSL ...

Greetings from Karlsruhe

Gisbert Amm

http://explorer.msn.de/intl.asp