Re: Why are legalnotices dropped?

At 11:47 29/11/2001 -0600, Scott Bolte wrote:

>         At this point I'm going to abandon the use of legalnotice
>         and use a warning or something else that will highlight
>         the importance of the message. Before I do that though,
>         I'd like to make sure I'm not missing some reliable way to
>         get the notices included, and to ask what the logic is
>         behind not including a legal notice.

Same logic as specifying most 'front page stuff'.
Your needs are different to mine, his, hers and mostly everyone else's.

Hence what I want for 'my' docbook output is fully specified in my own
(not the downloaded docbook stylesheets) stylesheets which then
override and include Norms styling.

That way I can update to keep up with docbook development and mostly
keep all my front page output (and other styling) just the way I want it
(or my bosses :-)

I find it satisfactory, and am thankful that I have the opportunity to
utilise the bulk of the processing, without having to do the work myself.

I think that justifies the decision.

Regards DaveP