Re: RFE 440667: Remove corpname

/ Yann Dirson <ydirson@fr.alcove.com> was heard to say:
| With definitions something like:
|
| nonprofit	an organisation with a non-profit legal status under
| 		some law (eg. under French law "association loi 1901")
|
| informal	an organisation with no legal status (eg. Debian)

Is Debian really an informal organization in the US? I'd have guessed
they were a nonprofit, but I take your point.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | You must not think me necessarily
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | foolish because I am facetious,
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | nor will I consider you