Re: xsl stylesheets 1.50 chunker error

This problem gets worse with the latest jars shipped with Cocoon-2 and
docbook xsl 1.5.0 ... except that it gives one more tiny bit of debug
information: ArrayIndexOutOfBounds

(Location of error unknown)XSLT Error
(javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException):
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:

Using this new configuration, I can no longer compile /any/ formats
for /any/ of my previously valid 4.1.2/docbookx.dtd files.  For
example, compiling to fo/docbook.xsl:

(Location of error unknown)XSLT Error
(javax.xml.transform.TransformerException):

When command line is:

   org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN userguide.xml -XSL
   /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets/html/docbook.xsl -OUT
   userguide.htm -HTML -PARAM xalan.extensions 1

file:///usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets/common/common.xsl; Line
1385; Column 35; XSLT Error (javax.xml.transform.TransformerException): 2

Is there some known incompatibility with cocoon2 and docbook?