Re: Slides with Jade?

Hi Ben,

On Thursday 25 April 2002 02:35 pm, you wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I really love whats been done with slides-v2.0, and I'd like to really
> embrase it, but I find using Xerces and Xalan a real pain.  I keep
> getting odd errors that make no sense, namely:

I, too, had strange problems with Xalan.  My particular problem was with
included files.  I could never figure out Xalan's rules for which directory
it would look in.  I'm not confident enough in my own understanding to claim
it's broken, but I *think* I was doing what the spec said and Xalan *seemed*
to do the wrong thing.

Anyway, I switched to Saxon and have not had a problem (well, other than
self-inflicted) since.

Cheers,
--Bob