RE: Slides with Jade?

Awsome!  Thanx for the advice.  Being no large fan of Java, I liked the fact that there is a C alternative (XSLT) and when that route.  I upgraded libxml2 and built XSLT from a CVS snapshot and the test slides built the first time!
[benr@nexus tests]$ xsltproc test.xsl test.xml
\Writing toc.html for slides
Writing index.html for slidesinfo
Writing section01.html for section
Writing foil01.html for foil
Writing foil02.html for foil
Writing section02.html for section
Writing foil03.html for foil
Writing foil04.html for foil
[benr@nexus tests]$

One final question.  Is there a place I can find a repo of Slide2 presentations?  I learn best by looking at exsisting docs.  Now that I
can transform the XML I guess I need to learn to actually write slides.

Thanx again!

Ben Rockwood