Re: Re: custom xsl stylesheet and import path

>xsltproc /does/ have a --stringparam, but I don't know if/how it's
>possible to make xsl:import depend upon such a parameter somehow

No, that's where this thread started - that we need a mechanism other than
using XSLT variables, to construct the path to another XSLT file, in a
platform-specific way.

>Is there some convention for locating this information in a
>make-friendly manner ?

'uname -s'?  I don't know what the user wanted to key off of, but there are
any number of techniques one can use to determine the root of the
stylesheets, on the system in question.

>"Mathemeticians stand on each other's shoulders while computer scientists
>  stand on each other's toes."
>	- Richard Hamming

Ha ha - so true!!  Maybe they didn't worry so much about job security, after
Gödel's proof!  ^_^  R. W. Hamming wrote some great stuff, including
_Numerical Methods for Scientists and Engineers_, and a good intro book on
Digital Filters.

BTW, I love your email address - "All hail the Leader"!

Matt